Steps to Applying Ps-G Car Decal
The Ps-Garage Car Decals can be applied to any object, not just automotive surfaces. Only takes a couple steps - really easy to do!
1) Make sure your surface is clean and there isn't any dirt. Most importantly, it will not stick as well to oily surfaces, so make sure it is all clean.
2) The stickers come in 3 layers, backing, clear, and the sticker itself, all sandwiched together. Before you start, rub / push the sticker so the logo is securely stuck to the clear layer. See below for the front and back of the sticker.
3) Then simply peel off the BACKING (if you have a white sticker, its the blue layer, if you have a black sticker, its the white layer).
4) Align and apply the sticker with the clear layer onto your surface, make sure its perfectly aligned before you put pressure on it. Once it is on, give it a nice push with your finger across the entire sticker, making sure all the edges of the logo is stuck onto the surface. Peel off clear layer.
5) All done! I would suggest start pushing from the center of the sticker outwards, the sticker may curl up if not done carefully.
Ps-Garage is an ad-free website. All profit from sold products go to the hosting and maintenance of ps-garage.com website.