with the 2 doors
this is how it LOOKED like
so i decided to open up my trunk lol
this was a weird change because i didnt have trunk lines, i had to guess it ... ahh
pretty much just took a dremel to it and just carved it out!
now for the floor pan / base plate... i dont know what size will fit, so i measured / taped where the shell is, on the black ABS plastic with green tape. then i went in and cut out (with a saw, of course) the areas i didnt need... and... sanded it down, and fits!
this is the board that will hold my entire interior. im making it like this because i would like to take apart my shell / interior separately to paint them. if i glued everything together it would be hell to paint them individually.
so after thats done, back to body work, mostly trunk area now
and no, the jar at the back is not what you think it is. its contact cement glue. and yes, its white and sticky.
i also drilled the holes in for the wheel axles.
so i should have some photos of it with the wheels on soon. time for some primer ... again!